Thursday, August 30, 2012

I STILL HAVE A BLOG GUYS

6/20/12

Bet you all forgot I had a blog! Well, I sort of forgot too.  But friends, I'm not giving up on it, so you all still get to deal with the blog named for the greatest wordplay I've ever come up with.

Quick update since my last post: no longer live with 5 other girls. Have my own room. So now I can start sleeping with some assistants and climbing to the top! I now nanny instead of waitress, thus; I feel that I've graduated from The Scum On Society's Loafers to Lint in Society's Overcoat. That is an important difference, guys, take note.

I would post some pictures of the adorable kids I take care of, but I'm also sort of terrified of the rich parents somehow finding out and suing me for exploitation, so SORRY.

Somewhere in between there I ALMOST got an internship on the Sony lot, but then lost it when I chased Leo Dicaprio around a studio space (or a more boring, bureaucratic reason). I could have easily applied for another one after, but I managed to turn "the process of moving" from a one week excuse into a one month vacation to myself for accomplishing nothing. It's the sunshine guys, makes it hard to work.

Perhaps I'll expound on some of this, and maybe not! Maybe OTHER stories will present themselves first. Guess we'll see.

Forever yours,

Westward Hoe


No comments:

Post a Comment