Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A few hours later

Nebraska is rolling into Colorado, pretty seamlessly at first.  Very flat, more fields. And then..HOLYGAWD..we start to see mountains in the distance.  

Asshole Mountains

They are supposed to be a “majestic” “symbol” and “gateway” to the “west” but something about them coming closer gives me a hole in my stomach and I begin to feel like they’re very foreboding and we shouldn’t continue too much farther. For centuries they kept settlers from coming west, so maybe there’s something to that. 

Or maybe I’m just cranky because I’ve played my computer over and over and over at Chess and lost every time. When I had Freecell and Solitaire on my old PC, I won like, ALL THE time. But Apple wants to make their users feel like total pieces of shit. Life is very, very hard. And these mountains are putting me in a bad mood. Do not enter. Do not want to enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment